Saturday, August 9, 2014

Playlist for The Fragile Fall

Music is so important to so many author's writing process. It was incredibly important to mine. Sometimes, I'd put a song on repeat while writing (and even editing) to make sure that I was in the right mindset. If you've read The Fragile Fall, you know there are some incredibly emotional scenes. Since The Fragile Fall is out now, I thought I'd share the playlist I listened to while writing.

These aren't in any particular order. I didn't organize it to follow the arc of the story. This is just how they show up in the playlist.

Lightweight by Demi Lovato
Nightingale by Demi Lovato
In Case by Demi Lovato
Unconditionally by Katy Perry
Cut by Plumb
Never Alone by BarlowGirl
Fix You by Coldplay
Hurt by Johnny Cash
By The Grace of God by Katy Perry
Warrior Demi Lovato
I Miss You by blink-182
Adam's Song by blink-182
All Too Well by Taylor Swift
Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift featuring Ed Sheeran
The Red by Chevelle
Colorblind by Counting Crows
Change [In The House Of Flies] by Deftones
Violin by Amos Lee
I Was Broken by Marcus Foster
Dance Me to the End of Live by The Civil Wars
Misguided Ghosts by Paramore
All I wanted by Paramore

If you have Spotify, the playlist is accessible there and you can follow it to listen while you read or listen to it after you read to get a peak inside my head while writing.

The Fragile Fall playlist on Spotify.

GoodReads.
Buy The Fragile Fall on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment